- Place food and water bowls in the pantry or closet
- Place pet beds/toys in pantry or closet
- Use a lint roller on furniture to remove pet hair
- Contain pets in a hidden crate or outside
- Clear back yard of pet waste/toys
WHAT TO EXPECT - Expectation During the Photo Shoot
The house should be shoot-ready when I arrive
Hi, I’m Mark Jacobs, owner, and photographer for Mark Jacobs Productions. I look forward to taking photos of your home!
I want photos of your home to be the best they can be. This requires teamwork and cooperation that will result in an outstanding online presence when your home goes LIVE on the market.
I ask that all staging and cleaning be done prior to my arrival. To efficiently maintain my schedule and deliver the level of service my clients expect, I can not spend time at the home waiting for it to be cleaned, dusted, de-cluttered, etc.
Please review the previous sections for tips on preparing your home for real estate photography and note that I am not responsible and will not partake in any of the following duties while photographing your home:
I Do Not:
- Move or re-arrange furniture
- Make beds, clean, dust or de-clutter
- Pick up toys or yard items
- "Photoshop" vehicles, walls, damaged walls, power lines, wall pictures, cords, etc.
- Touch personal bathroom supplies (shampoo, toothbrushes, deodorant, towels)