Please turn on all lights before my arrival, and prep the home as best as possible – I will shoot the home ‘as is’ as I will try to avoid touching or moving anything while on site. If the home is vacant, I will turn on/off the lights.
3. Please let’s practice distancing – Ideally sellers should be gone during the shooting. If the sellers can not leave the house, they will be required to wear a mask during the shoot and follow social distancing guidelines.
4. Photographers will have their temperature taken daily before the shoot.
5. Photographer will be using hand sanitizer frequently and wearing a mask during the shoot.
6. Photographer reserves the right to cancel, even on site if I don’t feel comfortable with the situation or environment. (Trip fee of $100 will be charged)
7. YOU (the seller or agent) reserves the right to cancel with me, even on site if you don’t feel comfortable.(No Trip fee and shoot charge)
8. Photographers will be following all social distancing guidelines to minimize the exposure of our photographers and your clients to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Deep Cleaning Tips
Sanitize all doorknobs and light switches before and after the photographer arrives
Sanitize and disinfect all high-touch surface areas (tables, counters, sinks, etc)
Place the blinds how you would like them to show in the photos to avoid additional touching of objects in the home. We will only adjust the blinds if required to get the proper lighting exposure for the room.
Turn on all the lights you would like on for the shoot to avoid additional touching of objects in the home
Ensure soap is available in the home for hand washing